If you are looking for a music institute that has a dynamic approach to teaching and enhancing music, then Mumbai Music Institute is the place for you. Gone are the days when you had to toil after all the technical aspects of the music for hours to no end, Mumbai Music Institute approaches the lessons in the most contemporary manner possible. During the lessons you will have a series of videos that will depict descriptions of musical, synthesis and DAW techniques.
Depending on the style you choose, you will have to indulge in the research and analysis that will help you hone your listening skills, and also give you an insight into the changing technology along with the evolving tastes and preferences of your audience.
You will learn all the important tools and techniques that will help you create the music that defines you, and besides that you will learn the balance between rhythm and harmony that is of utmost importance to any piece of music.
By the end of your course at Mumbai Music Institute, you will have learnt the following things:
- Various styles of composing and producing electronic music, which includes jungle/D&B, electro, dub, down tempo, house, techno, trance, glitch & dub
- Keep up with the current trends that prevail by analyzing electronic music & understanding its main components
- Understanding the major aspects of grove, and also create complicated and layered drum gloves
- Layer electronic and acoustic elements of music
- Improve creativity by utilizing complicated flow of the signal
- Innovate upon creating stunning builds and breaks
- Learning the use of automation effectively
- Synthesize and compose powerful hooks
- Make use of delay and reverb in various contexts
- Make complicated edits with the help of your sequencer
- Create various entertaining synth gestures
- Avoid using sidechain inputs when using gates, filters and compressors
- Give your music a more human-like feel by utilizing advanced quantization functions
- Compose and sequence parts of a keyboard
- Utilization of the delaying technique to create evolving landscapes