Pro Music Production
(9 Months) – Rs. 1,40,000
Music theory Encompasses the Technique and Ideas used by Musicians and other Composers in creating Music. Music theory is Often concerned with relating how composers and musicians create music, including composition techniques and tunning systems. This Course Focuses on teaching the fundamentals of Music theory. Music Theory is a wide scope insight into the fundamental notions of music theory: music notation, rules of harmony, techniques, limits and Capabilities ear training, etc. It covers all of the topics needed to learn and develop your musical skills. You will learn Different Types of Instruments and their voicing which will help you understand how the Original Instrument Sounds.
Our aim is to train students in a way so that they can create music for a wide variety of formats be it films, television ,radio, games or Independent music.
- Keyboard and percussion
- Voicing in different section for different instrument
- Introduction to Instruments
- Compass of Instrument
- Ear Training
- Music appreciation and identifying Genres of music
- Music Writing in staff notation
- Desiging Bass Line
- About Symphony Music
- Research 1 genre of Music and make PPT
- Software Programmes- Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Hardware- Samplers, Synthesizers, Drum Machines
- MIDI- MIDI Controllers, Groove templates, Quantisation
- Synthesis- Oscillators, LFO’s, Filters, Control voltages, Modulation
- Samplers- Layering, Keyzones, Manipulation, Hardware vs. Software
- Drum machines- Beat programming, Pattern programming, Beat detective, Hitpoints
- Integrating Audio- Audio file manipulation, Principles of digital audio, Rewire, Plug-ins
- FX Processings- Reverb, Delay, Flange, Time stretch
- Mixing- EQ, Compression, Mastering
– Know About Music Producers.