We Are Hiring
Mumbai | Business Head
Experience : 10 years experience in the Music industry in the business development.
Skills required: –
- Key responsibilities and accountabilities strategy formulation & implementation
- Contribute to the development and refinement of MMI’ vision and strategy
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the heads of department
- Management of the overall business development function including the financial planning company the partner acquisition function, the partner management function, corporate consulting services
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning through the Marketing department
- Present a yearly budget for board approval and prudently manage resources within those budgetary guidelines according to company policy
- Management, monitoring, reporting and communication in regard to financial and physical resources, administration and budgeting
- Maintain and develop organisational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, partners and regulatory/official bodies people management
- Self-development and continuing personal development basic areas of knowledge and skills
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Management and leadership knowledge and experience
Live Sound Engineering Faculty
Mumbai | Live Sound Engineering
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Skills required: –
- A qualified sound engineer.
- Experience of handling indoor and outdoor shows
- Keen to nurture students and build future engineers
Counselor (Female Only)
Mumbai | Counselor
Experience : 1-5 years
We are seeking dynamic counselor who can help students with their course queries and close admission for MMI.
- Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
- Support the students throughout the admission process by answering to their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
- Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
- Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college policies and guidelines.
- Participate in educational events, college fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities as a representative of the college.
- Maintain regular communication with students, parents, colleagues and external agencies for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with the program coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions, and recruitment related activities.
- Updating the CRM regularly.
- Assist in all workshops and seminars happening in the institute
- Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and 100% target driven
- Good Communication and listening Skills
- Knowledge about Music industry would be added advantage
- Positive Attitude.
Public Relations Manager (Female Only)
Mumbai | Public Relations Manager
Experience : 3 – 5 years
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Coordinate with all the Talent Management companies
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
Mumbai Music Institute
Plot no:148 C/D,Charkop Industrial Estate,
Next to Anand Mangal Hall,
Opposite Mahesh Tower,
Mumbai - 400067