Pro Tools Avid Certification
Mumbai Music Institute is partnered with Avid Education which offers a Pro Tools certifications, validating user skills from novice to expert. The certifications is the Avid Certified User for Pro Tools, providing an industry recognized credential for both academic users and industry professionals.
To gain the title of Avid Certified User for Pro Tools, you must take two foundational courses, Pro Tools Fundamentals I (PT101) and Pro Tools Fundamentals II (PT110), before sitting and passing the associated certification exam, as shown in the graphic below.
Becoming an Avid Certified User for Pro Tools verifies that you possess a fundamental understanding of and the capability to use Avid Pro Tools to engineer a project through to completion, with all of the fundamental operational skills to record, edit, mix and output the finished session.
Becoming an Avid Certified User for Pro Tools allows you to:
- Demonstrate your fundamental competency in digital audio editing and mixing with Avid Pro Tools
- Provide measurable benefits to your employer
- Differentiate yourself from peers
- Make your résumé stand out and leverage the power of the Avid brand with downloadable Avid Certified User logos
- Prove your credentials with a Certificate of Achievement
- Gain recognition from your employer and peers with our online Certified Professional listing.