Mumbai Music Institute does not trade or sell the User’s personal information in any manner, except as specified herein or if the User expresses the User’s consent towards such use of the same.
Personal Information provided by the User is used only:
- To facilitate the User’s use of the website/application;
- To respond to the User’s concerns, inquiries or address the User’s requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide the User with information about Company’s services/products and send the User information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To send the User important information regarding the website/application, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send the User surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to the User;
- To personalize the User’s experience on our website/application;
- If the User avails of any services from the website/application, to complete and fulfill the User’s bookings, for example, to have the User’s payments processed, communicate with the User regarding the User’s bookings and provide the User with related customer service;
- To administer downloads;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website/application);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the website
- To protect the integrity of the website and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India
The security of the User’s personal information is very important to the Company. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, the Company uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event of any breach of the User’s personal information, the Company will notify the User of it by email or fax and will restore the integrity of the data system.
The User can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, the User will not be able to avail those services, features or contents.
The User can add or update the User’s personal information on a regular basis. When the User updates information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
The Company may, if the User shall prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to at the address given by the User. The Users have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. The Company respects the User’s privacy and if the User does not want to receive any kind of communications from Mumbai Music Institute or have any grievances to share, please report to Mumbai Music Institute
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to the User’s personal information, we urge the User to be careful with very sensitive information and request the User to not share it with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to the User’s own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.
Mumbai Music Institute
Plot no:148 C/D,Charkop Industrial Estate,
Next to Anand Mangal Hall,
Opposite Mahesh Tower,
Mumbai - 400067