We are hiring
Mumbai | Live Sound Engineering
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Skills required: –
- A qualified sound engineer.
- Experience of handling indoor and outdoor shows
- Keen to nurture students and build future engineers
Mumbai | Tele – caller
Experience : 1-5 years
Skills required: –
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- Should have mentality to achieve a target
- Should know how to generate leads through communication
- Should know how close a deal
- Knowledge about Music industry would be added advantage.
Mumbai | Accounting Manager
Experience : 2 – 5 years
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to direct and coordinate all activities and formalities related to accounts.
- Oversees the daily accounting activities.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Cash management.
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Thorough with all ITR, GST and TDS calculations and formalities.
- Plan and execute all the audit compliances and maintain proper records.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Ability to effectively direct and supervise.
- Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of policies and practices associated with payroll and benefits administration.
- Knowledge of personnel policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software applications (e.g. Microsoft
- Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial management system.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in accounting. At least two years of experience in the area of financial statement preparation, budgeting, payroll, purchasing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, or the equivalent. Experience working with an automated financial management system.
Mumbai | Public Relations Manager
Experience : 3 – 5 years
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Coordinate with all the Talent Management companies
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
Mumbai | Graphic Designer
Experience : 1 to 2 years
An art enthusiast with a good hold on designing software like Corel draw and photoshop.
Should have a brief understanding of printing process.
Experienced and ready to work with pressure and meet deadlines.